Would you like to work in medical industry? Do you want to be responsible for projects related to the design and manufacture of medical devices?
We are looking for a reliable collegue who will focuse on the removal of hazardous substances as defined by EU/MDR 2017/745 and compliance of the Business Unit CE marked medical devices to the new MDR and revised ISO standards.
- Lead projects in the redesign or replacement of materials defined as hazardous
- Interface with Suppliers, Procurement function, Quality and Regulatory Affairs to deliver projects
- Plan and lead the verification and validation activities for new/replacement of materials
- Interface with suppliers to obtain quotations, purchase components, and debug problems with replacement parts
- Interface with relevant Functions to obtain device samples for testing
- Implement the product-level material change plans related to satisfying product design specifications, verification and validation activities including product performance, biocompatibility validations and usability studies or evaluations
- Coordinate and implement laboratory testing, data analysis and preparation of technical reports
- Collaborate with the required internal process experts and process engineering and Quality and Regulatory teams to execute the new material implementation
What we offer?
- Strong independence and responsibility in the entrusted area
- Professional team
- Career opportunities within Teleflex
- All relevant training and coaching for your continuous professional growth
- Attractive salary
- Interesting benefits including flexible hours and home office
- Modern working location